All job vacancies are listed below
Role: Retail & Admin Assistant (JobStart)
Location: Newtownards, County Down.
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00
Closing Date: 31st May 2022
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and enthusiastic about delivering excellent customer service. This role requires a friendly, flexible, positive outlook and a can-do attitude. We are hoping to provide an opportunity for someone to become a valued team member and to contribute to the success of our business.
- Dealing with customer orders/queries in person, over the phone and online via email and website.
- Advising customers of product range, pricing and promotions.
- Processing customer payments (including receiving payment for items, cash handling and processing of invoices).
- Handling customer queries and reporting service calls.
- Assisting with social media promotions and marketing of products and services.
- Administration duties including photocopying, filing, word processing and data input.
- General housekeeping including organising shelf displays and merchandising
Skills and Qualifications
- Pass at Level 2 English and Maths (or working towards it).
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Good communication and team-working skills.
- Good IT skills and experience of using Microsoft 365.
- Experience of working in a customer facing role.
Salary: 16-17yrs £4.81, 18-20yrs £6.83, 21-22yrs £8.36, 23-24yrs £9.50. Although this is a temporary opportunity, it could lead to a permanent position. The job advert may end before the closing date. You will be entitled to annual leave during this job opportunity.
JOBSTART IS OPEN TO 16-24 YEAR OLDS. If you are on UC contact your Work Coach via your Journal. If you are in receipt of JSA, IS or ESA phone a Work Coach on 0300 200 7807. If you are 18-24 years and not in receipt of benefits phone 028 9072 6797 to check if you are eligible for the Scheme.
Contact email@example.com with any queries about this post.